At Sportbrokers we respect your privacy as part of our work. We want to provide you with the best possible service. That is why we sometimes need your personal data, so that we can optimize our service and make it as safe as possible. Protecting the security and privacy of your personal details is not only in your best interest, it is also very important to Sportbrokers.
It goes without saying that your personal details will never be sold, published or made available to third parties without your prior permission, in writing.
Your personal details will only be collected and used when it is legal to do so, and this data will then be secured appropriately. Furthermore, your personal details will always be treated as confidential and will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected. Personal details that Sportbrokers use are data that can be traced back to a person. Examples of these are your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Third Party Websites
This Privacy Statement is not applicable to third party websites that can be visited via links on this website.
Should you have any further questions and / or complaints about the treatment of your personal details, you can always contact us via our contact form, by email: email@example.com, or call us on +31 (0) 229 70 60 50.
The Ten Golden Rules for Research & Statistics and Data Protection
Comeback is part of Sportbrokers.
Markteffect is our preffered supplier market research bureau and is a member of the MOA trade association. This organisation has drawn up a Code of Conduct for the handling of data in the Research & Statistics branch. Naturally, this Code of Conduct is also Markteffect / Sportbrokers’ main point of reference. These are the ten golden rules:
- Inform the respondent about the purpose of the research;
2. Treat the respondent taking part in the research with respect, even when they don’t wish to take part. A refusal is a refusal;
3. Don’t collect any more detail than is really necessary for the carrying out the research;
4. Extra care is needed when collecting and handling sensitive data. These are things like someone’s religion or belief, race, political persuasion, health, sex life, as well as personal details about their membership of a trade union, personal data related to criminal convictions and personal data about illegal behaviour or being a public nuisance in connection with a restraining order due to this said behaviour;
5. Work with data that is in an identifiable form no longer than absolutely necessary for carrying out the research. Make it anonymous as quickly as possible;
6. Never report anything about an individual respondent using identifiable data unless the respondent has given their unequivocal (=without doubt) permission;
7. Take technical and organisational measures to secure the collected data against improper use;
8. If personal details obtained for research purposes are retained for more than six months after acquisition, ensure that the contractor / customer provides the Data Protection Agency with timely notification of the data processing;
9. Keep all personal details that are collected and processed secret and only allow authorised officials to have access to this data;
10. If a respondent is irritated by an unannounced telephone enquiry, point out that they are able to block their personal details from these types of enquiries by going to www.onderzoekfilter.nl.
This page was last updated on 24 January, 2019. This privacy statement applies to the services of Sportbrokers, Comeback and Markteffect.